• support sustainable cost-effective transport solutions for the corridor.
• promote business and trade by the development and implementation of effective transport solutions in the corridor.
• develop complete logistic concepts for transportation of various types of goods to and from Russia and Asia and to other global markets in the West.
We will produce cargo flow statistics and forecasts, infrastructure facts, vital financial profitability figures and other supporting data for the decision making of investors into a new cargo liner service. We will implement business actions and activities to develop complete logistic concepts for transportation of various types of goods to and from Russia and Asia and to other global market in the West.
The strategic focus is divided into the following two (2) parts or sub projects;
1) to support sustainable cost effective transport solutions for the Mid Nordic Corridor by both the establishment of new transport concepts and regular cargo ships between the Sundsvall Ports region (S-vall, H-sand, Söråker) in Sweden and Kaskinen in Finland, and between Trondheim in Norway and UK and Ireland.
2) to support the development and implementation of supply chains and logistic concepts for various types of goods in the trade between the Mid Nordic countries and Russia and Asia and other global markets in the West.
In the project we will focus on following activities: