In this issue there are following topics:
• NECL II —delegation met Head of Karelia Mr. Khudilainen and discussed cross border issues
• New NECL II —report on sulphur regulation on Baltic Sea — scenarios for Midnordic Cargo Transports
• New report claims that the railway renovstion between Kaskinen and Seinäjoki could be done cheaper.
- Petition opened at: www.adressit.com/kaskinen-seinajoki_rautatien_perusparannuksen_puolesta
• Meråker Line — the future or ever missing link between Sweden and Norway?
• Launch of the first version of the ICT —portal
• Promoting the corridor again at TransRussia 2013
• Upcoming NECL II -events
Thank you for reading and hopefully even distributing the newsletter further to interested!