In this issue there are following topics:
• International needs should be part of national plans: output from NECL II Mid-term conference
• In the footsteps of our forefathers for the victories of tomorrow
• Sulfur directive approved — scenarios for Midnordic Cargo Transports?(upcoming report later this fall)
• The Midnordic Green transport Corridor was promoted at TransRussia-exhibition in April 2012 in Moscow
• Positive news from Karelia, the Finnish and Russian border
• Finland´s Transport Minister Kyllönen visited Port of Kaskinen
-new NECL II —report: Port costs and liner ship survey between port of Kaskinen and Swedish ports
• Developing rail freights on the corridor in Finland - is privatization an answer also for the track between Seinäjoki-Kaskinen?
• Intermodality under fast development along the corridor - in Östersund, Ånge and Seinäjoki
• New reports upcoming: E14 and accessibility of ports in Västernorrland
• The ICT -system of NECL II will be presented at IEEM 2012 in December in Hong Kong
• NECL II has commented the Swedish national NDPTL —proposal
• Check out our new film animation: www.midnordictc.net/animation
Thank you for reading and hopefully even distributing the newsletter further to interested!