In this letter the topics are:
• The importance of well-functioning transports to regional growth
• Study tours along the corridor: lessons learned
• Ports play important role on the Midnordic Green Transport Corridor
• Developing intermodality ie. combiterminals and goods delivery centers on the corridor
• Important connections to Russia
• Updating statistics of cargo flows and other facts
Thank you for reading and hopefully even distributing it further!
NECL II is a EU-project part-financed by Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007—2013. We invite you to follow our project activities by issuing a newsletter twice a year for the project duration.
Please, don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or possible cooperation and development ideas.