In this issue there are following topics:
• Final conference was held, but the work for developing east-west communications must continue
• NECL II —final report: To adapt and move on, says Project Manager Per-Åke Hultstedt
• Interviews of some project partners
• Seminars in Parikkala and Lahdenpohja in June 2013
• Meråker Line will finally get electrified!
• Positive news for Kaskinen and recent reports
• Midnordic Transport Study and Main road 18 —reports
• Cross border issues and other recent reports
• More operators promoted the corridor at TransRussia —fair in Moscow
• Thank you for the cooperation during NECL II 2010-13!
Thank you for reading and hopefully even distributing the newsletter further to interested!